02 June 2014

A Quicky

Yesterday while we were all seemingly napping, Honey got out of her room, went in the kitchen, got the HM zucchini muffins off of the counter, opened the container they were in and ate one and a half.  I was asleep on the couch with Little Brother on my chest and GoodLooking was on the cumfy sac.  GoodLooking got up and she finished the other half and ate another one.

GoodLooking was showering and I was feeding little brother so Honey went in our room and played "minute to win it" with a full, just opened, box of tissues.  I got upset and had a melt down while picking them up so GoodLooking took Honey to her room and locked her in for less than two minutes and she did the same thing with an almost full box of wipes.

Honey likes to parrot what we say and she is learning a lot.  I dropped her off at nursery yesterday at church and I was waiting inside with her for the teacher and our Home Teacher came in to say hi.  Honey high-5ed  him then they pounded it then he taught her the "gobble" they touch elbows and gobble.  He did it once with her and it is now part of the high-5 routine and it's funny when she gobbles.

Little Brother will sometimes sleep 5 hours. And isn't as loud as often when he sleeps.  He is only loud if he has a gas bubble or choking on some spit up or needs to spit up.  He can put himself to sleep sometimes.

Honey wants me to read the same two books every day at nap and bed time.  I have one of them memorized and am working on the other.. Almost got it.  They are April Fools ("A-prii) and Naughty Little Monkeys ("Monkeyyy").

I am halfway through week 2 of the Couch to 5K program.  When I am done with that I will start training for my 1/2 marathon.  Also, have started Weight Watchers again and today did NOT go well.

Hope you enjoyed a quick update.

2 comments:

adventuregirl said...

Wow, sounds like your life is always on the move. Keep up with your healthy goals you are a rockstar.

the tall girl said...

Great update :) Thanks! I love reading your stories. I need to video chat so i can see this gobble. Way to go workout lady, you're awesome!