About a month ago, we had the blessed opportunity to escape the heat and humidity and go to CO, UT, and ID. I will start with the trip from CO to UT.
We drove from Small Parcells house in CO in a rental (that we ended up getting a slick deal on because of the place we returned it to not being a certain center... yada yada saved a ton of lettuce).
Honey with Pringle duck lips
State sign!!
This is at a welcome center and we entered UT from the East side. It was really nice and had beautiful UT plants with signs.
Little Brother is about 3 months old
The partially renovated Bean Museum that my cousin (Interior Designer at BYU) helped with. She told us little snip-its as we walked together. LIKE all the animals on the 2nd floor were donated by the same person (I hope I have all these snip-its correct... help me if I am wrong Jules), the giraffes are real taxidermy animals, the set up of Elder living room is his ACTUAL furniture, AND the mantle that he carved. The elevator is HUGE. Bigger than the ones at hospitals... Because they have to move the animals from floor to floor somehow.
After walking around the BEAN MUSEUM we stopped on a bench by the creek to feed Little Brother and so Honey could run around before lunch at The Creamery on Ninth
While in Provo, we also went to Sub Zero, Stayed in Mapleton, and went to Park City to spend time with the Jensens. I think this is where we found out that Freshman 40 was REALLY sick and needed surgery to have a useless body part removed. (I guess technically it is useful because our bodies are perfect for our missions but an appendix?.. Really??.. weird)
No comments:
Post a Comment