23 October 2014

Our Wish List

I decided to list the dream home 
Before this week I was dead set on not going over 130K BUT having looked at the options and looking at more options online, we aren't going to find what we want in that range so I think we are bumping it up 10K.  That is a lot but I am talking things like a close park, safe neighborhood, and decent home.  Not things like granite, fancy flooring, and huge bedrooms.  You will get the idea with the list I am sharing.

MUST
3 Bedrooms/2 Bath
1700 square feet
walking distance to park
safe neighborhood
resale possibility (cause lets face it, we are geographically unstable)
good sized kitchen
younger than 1960's
sunlight


WOULD LIKE
4 bedrooms
2,000 square feet
close to Lockheed
2 living areas
ceiling fans
no shower pod
AMPLE sunlight
younger than 1990's
No previous pets
No smoke house
Things we can upgrade to help resale

I am pretty sure there is more but this gives a pretty good idea right?

No comments: