30 October 2014

Ward Halloween Party

We as a family don't usually dress up for Halloween.  It's not for any particular reason other than laziness.. we don't really celebrate it, and I don't ever really think of anything.  And last night I wasn't really planning on it till about 2 hours before the party.  I got the crazy idea that I could whip something up on the fly.  I nursed Little Brother and put him on a nap then got to work on rolls (lets not forget yesterday WAS my birthday).  Then I started thinking about what I have and what we could do.  I thought ok I could do an 80s workout instructor... I don't have tights, leggings, OR a high cut bikini leotard so that was out. Then I remembered that a while ago I bought eye lashes.... and this is what happened.






Honey and I were Rockstars and Little Brother was our Bulldog body guard.  It wasn't amazing but it was fun and Hey, Honey had a mohawk.  It was awesome.

GoodLooking has been gone since Sunday night when he left for Fort Worth to start his new job.  It hasn't been terrible but I don't know that I can do it for very long.  It's hard to to keep the house in show condition or close to it ALL. THE. TIME. I miss my man and the kids miss dad.  I bet they'll sure be happy to see him tonight.

2 comments:

adventuregirl said...

So fun and cute.

the tall girl said...

yayyyyy!!! you dressed up! :) I am so proud of you. I knew you could come up with somethin.