this week though (since we have a good offer on the house) we all went up so I could look for a place to live. We were planning to rent but I spent 3 hours on Monday driving around to houses I liked from the rental websites but I couldn't get a hold of ANY of the numbers on the signs OR the website (I'm sure you can imagine me driving around with 2 bored hungry babies crying and me trying to leave messages and getting frustrated because I can't get anywhere in the process and I don't know anything). So, we have decided to BUY. I feel so much better about that decision.
We got in touch with our realtor in Fort Worth and told him what we were looking for and he sent us a bunch of listings. The kids, me, and the realtor then looked at SEVEN houses on Tuesday. We went back to 4 with Jack on Wednesday but he didn't like them so we started again on Thursday with THREE different houses to look at. We loved the first one but went to the others to see. We went back to the first one and decided to make an offer... It had been on the market for SIX days and we were the second offer. AND they have an open house tomorrow. SO I am feeling defeated, deflated, anxious, stressed, sad, a little mad, confused, and impatient. They are going to wait till Monday to choose an offer which is good for them but not so good for us because we don't want to go over current asking price. It is a REALLY good price BTW. we close and need to be out by March 26th but thankfully me and the kids will be in AZ till mid April (but not leaving TX till April 3rd) AND I am bringing Mum Bryce home with me!!! I can't be homeless at that point!! We have 11 days to find something. WHOA.
In other news, I was 2 miles into a REALLY good 3 mile run and the child care lady comes and says Allen just threw up and rules are I have to come get him. He is fine but I didn't get to finish OR shower.
Oh yeah it snowed on Wednesday night



1 comment:
Oh man! So much craziness. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment