Hi, so earlier I noted that we are purchasing a new build! Here is some information about it.
- 4bedroom/2 bath
- small 2 car garage
- study
- open concept
- granite in kitchen
- DR Horton builder
- 1800 sqft
- could be ready on 17th (big maybe depending on weather)
Yes it is small but here are a few great things about it being small
- utility bill
- togetherness
- easy to clean
- utility bill
- because of utility bill being small we can afford other things like the rocking recliner I have wanted so bad so I can rock my babies, nice washer/dryer, and second car.
And it's a new build so
- I don't have to worry about allergens already in the house (cat and smoke)
- energy efficient
I'm very excited for my new home and here's a pic of the floor plan in case anyone was wondering.
- no doors on study
- just a tub/shower combo in master with shelves next to it where we could put a shower later if we wanted.
Update from last post
-there is an outlet in laundry nook
- no sound proofing
- the builder said he would block for ceiling fans but jack said he doesn't think he did (he went in the attic but was dressed for work so couldn't really get close enough I guess)
Updates
I made it 4 miles that Saturday but injured myself so I haven't run much since but I did get new shoes after having my run analyzed.
Brother finally broke a top tooth. I have basically stopped nursing. I nurse about every 2 days.
Honey loves stickers.
GoodLooking plays basketball once a week.
We went to our new ward today! Honey was actually whining for me to stay. This is strange for her because she usually just goes in and is happy but today she begged for me to stay which I did for 1 minute and started her talking to the girl next to her but then I left (still whining) but I checked a bit later and she was fine.






No comments:
Post a Comment