18 May 2009

The weekend

My phone hasn't been working so I called verizon and they said that my phone wasn't connecting to the towers.  I guess it was still looking for the Provo tower to connect to because it didn't get the memo about the move.  So, we took a short trip to Alabama to get it fixed.

While we were there, we took a gander at the lake right on the border and we stopped by at the visitor center.  It was pretty cool and I say someone from Tucson, Az.  I liked it for the most part.  We drove through York (I think) and I really liked it.  The architecture was amazing with the wrap around porch and columns BUT we only saw 3 white people plus one family in the 5 minutes we were driving around.  

Also, I need a new bathing suit.  All I can find is two pieces and that is not something I will purchase unless I know for sure that I can remain modest and secure around the chest.  Anyone have any good ideas? 

2 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

bathing suit recommendations: :)

www.shadeclothing.com
www.layersclothing.com
www.downeastbasics.com
www.blendfashions.com
and last, but not least,
www.modbecatalog.com

lots of cute, adorable, MODEST swimwear options!

Megan said...

Thanks for the advice on donating:) Old Navy has one pieces on sale for $13 right now. They are a little low in the front, but you can buy basically the equivalent of an undershirt in tank top form to go with them. Several of the sites listed above sell those. Good luck :)