03 November 2010

Fall

 Boy oh Boy, I just love fall.  I didn't used to when I lived in Hotzona (cause over there, the trees turn brown over night and the next morning all the leaves are on the ground).  When we lived in the bubble, it was so nice to drive down the pedestrian street lined with all the trees and practically watch the trees turn colors and the mountains get painted in orange, yellow, red and purple.  Here in Hotlanta it's like driving in a forest fire.  Everywhere we turn there is a flame of leaves and I love it.  Today reminded me a lot of being in the bubble actually.  The humidity has subsided and today was a grey day (which equals amazingness).

Here we have a photo over looking our precious bubble (from when we hiked the "Y" that one time right before we left)
And here is Hotlanta either one year prior to above photo or just a couple weeks later (I don't remember when I took it but it gives you the general idea)



and here we have some sunglasses (or bug eyes) wearing some humans

No comments: