16 November 2010

Love you Forever

GoodLooking and I went for a run today (another story for another day) and when we go out to run, we walk by the garbage (it's on the way, if it weren't, we wouldn't... maybe... hmmm).  Today, GoodLooking found a piece of GOLD!!!

Not literally BUT it was a children's book Titled Love you Forever.  I had never even heard of it so I read it when we got home from our (terribly long) run...


It made me cry.  Have you ever read it?? If you didn't cry while reading it, you didn't read it right.
It is so sweet in a mother daughter son/father daughter son kind of way


I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be

3 comments:

Reflections of Heart said...

I also love that book. It is very true. Our chidren, no matter how old, will always be our "baby". And we will always love them and pray for them and think about them even though they may be very far away, or all grown and on their own. :)

Shara said...

Just catching up on your blog -- LOVE the cards and all the picts. Way to go on the running!!

hi de ho said...

Ok, one of my favorite books and it makes me cry every time I think about it. I don't know how many times I've said that little verse to the kids (didn't Good-lookin' recognize it?? Anyway, I always will and forever watch out for 'my babies'. I love you! Thanks for sharing. So glad you found the book.