I accomplished my goal and ran three times this week for 10 straight minutes each (kind of... one was a run with the hubby and I didn't time it but I assume it was 10 minutes because it was about the same distance that I have been running for 10 minutes).
Have you ever accidently plucked a crucial eyebrow hair?? I did and now I look like a silly high-school wrestler who shaved stripes in his brows.
Have you ever barked at a squirrel to scare it back up a tree while sitting in your car then realized that the person behind you has their window down?? I have and it makes me laugh real loud (GoodLooking did it too.. He is the one that told me their window was down).
Have you ever been so adamant about not being all ChirstmasY before Thanksgiving then wanted so badly to put up Christmas lights and listen to Christmas music two weeks before Thanksgiving? I am. I blame it on Walmart and their Christmas trees up at all the entrances the day after Halloween practically.
Have you ever felt like you are in the forest in someone's backyard 1 mile away from the interstate? I did last night. We went to one of GoodLookings co-workers house for a shindig and it was really fun. The food was DELICIOUS and he and his son played bluegrass and we had s'mores S'MORES!!
Have you ever not had kids but bought kid toys cause it was a really good deal?? We did. It was a great deal and they are toys that we had growing up.
4 comments:
Good job on the running! That is awesome!
This is a great bunch of thoughts!! Thanks for sharing. Barking made me laugh - very funny
Just have to make a little correction for you. Them there trees over yonder in the backyard. thats called "the woods" not the forest. We call them there woods the forest when we is out west, but when we is down in the "Low Country" and you have a couple of trees in a cluster in the back yard, thats called "the woods".
Lindsay, I love your posts-hilarious! And I have definitely bought stuff for kids I don't have.
Post a Comment