I am due in December
We are really excited to be moving into the next phase of life. PARENTHOOD! For a while I was feeling stuck and like I wasn't progressing through life (this is not the reason we decided to start our family, we have been trying for QUITE a while). But I am sure this package will help me to mature.
This is us on the top of Pratt's hill. The tallest point in Edinburgh and it's really cool cause you get a really good panoramic view of the whole city.This is us at the Rosslyn Chapel. If you ever go to Scotland, you MUST go here. The inside is so ornate and intricately designed out of stone. It is a shame we couldn't take photos of the inside because it is soooooo cool. And the story is amazing and YES that movie (I've only seen it once and thought it was weird so I tried to forget it) was filmed at the actual chapel but the store is not real. When they go downstairs, they get to the last step then go to a studio... It is just a simple stone room down there.
After we toured the chapel, we went in search of a bridge that lead to the ruins of the home where the family lived that went to that chapel (back in the OLD days, if you wanted to go to heaven, you got your family a church man and you built a chapel for him to pray for you and you paid him I think)
Jack scared me so bad doing that! Doesn't he know he has a little person coming??
And some little sheep being hearded down the road. So cute!
3 comments:
I'm glad you got around to posting about your trip. I love the pictures! And I'm glad you had a fun time. That one place, Pratt's Hill, looked so awesome! I love the wind, and what a beautiful view.
By the way, I'm glad you're due in December. It may seem far away still, but I'm glad you won't be spending your last trimester during the summer months in Georgia. I did that with two of mine and promised myself I'd never let it happen again if I can help it! haha
You're pregnant! Hooray!! Congratulations!! :)
Yes, Good-Lookin' needs to be careful!! I loved Pratt's Hill and the wind was totally AMAZING as well as the greenest green I've ever seen is in Scotland.
Post a Comment