Here we have the Wallace Monument. Really cool! You climb a narrow staircase and just when you think you can't go any longer there is a stop and you can look around at different stuff. Then you get back on the stairs and when you think your gonna die, it's another stop. Then seriously, your legs are gonna fall off, there is another stop. AND then you get back on the stairs and when you are out of breathe and you think the baby inside you hates you for all this work out.... you are at the top and it is sooooo beautiful!
This cool guy was outside the monument telling the Wallace story. He did a superb job and has a lot of other really cool stories to tell.
William Wallace had to be a big guy cause his sword (shown above in actual length) is HUGE!
246 steps in all.... Thats roughly 18 flights.... also, see how narrow it is?!
I like this picture a lot.. what a model.
Handsome!
Everything is sooooo green. Like a different green than I am used to.... and I live in Georgia.
Us minus photographer eating outside.... If you go to Ediburgh, you GOTTA try GREGGS. It is a blue section of a strip of shops most of the time and you gotta get a sausage roll, cheese and onion pasty (not pastRy... Pasty) and the yum yums are good!
cool candy shop
ME... Arizona Sun... Eating Haggis... I know I said I wouldn't but it was fried and GoodLooking insisted. It didn't taste too bad just the texture was interesting. I am a texture eater.



1 comment:
Oh...sticky Haggis! Anyway, you are so right about Greggs and the fish and chips were excellenT!!
Post a Comment