Once upon a time, the summer before I was wed, I sent a certain email to my Husband to be.
It is as follows:
Last night, at about 2:00am I rolled over in my bed and adjusted my pillows. when I put my head down to once again enjoy sleep, i felt something tingle my arm then it hurt as if someone had just shanked me. I sat up real quick and sleepily rubbed the affected area. I sat there whimpering while wondering what could have just happened. I grabbed my phone to use as a light. I opened the phone to allow the light to burst out upon a scorpion. I quickly used my phone as a murdering device and cried openly. I didn't only cry becasue I was in pain or because a little scorpion had just ruined my night. I cried because it was indeed a scorpion. It could have killed me and I live with them. I then continued to cry because of my situation and out of desperation for a place to go to sleep. I packed a few things and started driving at 2:30. I called Lynnette and told her that I was coming and I would explain when I got there. When I arrived, I explained that my face was swollen due to crying and that I had been stung. I then slept in her room after much comfort from her. The point is. I was stung and am now uncomfortable sleeping [where I was]. I don't know what to do. I wanted to call you soooo bad but I know that you are sick and need your rest plus I don't know what you would have been able to do other than comfort me... which is a big thing but I needed a place to sleep. love ya lots lins
At the time Goodlooking was deathly sick (not really deathly but probably felt like dying).
1 comment:
Ahhh you are so cute... and the thing is I could see you doing all the things you described in Wonderful LIns fashion!!
Post a Comment