Day one
Anytime I am in the car more than 30 minutes, I start to get drowsy. I blame this mostly on the fact that as a child, whenever we traveled, we fell asleep and it’s hard to break old habits. I also blame it on the monotone of the ride with the beautiful movie outside my window.
We left at 5 and stopped by a car we wanted to look into buying. Turns out, it wasn't right for us... or anyone if you ask me.
On the way, I had an itch in my ear so I went to itch it and I couldn't hear anymore. AH! but that soon went away and things are great.
We arrived at Grandma’s at 9:15 (ish) and got to watch TV till they got home from a basketball game. Then we talked till late and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment