17 February 2009

Mush, Snow, and 1 T means tablespoon (cont.)

Day Three
We all went to church and for lunch had Thanksgiving…. Seriously! It included turkey, green beans, potatoes, rolls, stuffing, Jell-o, and cherry pie/cobbler. Then, keeping with tradition of Thanksgiving, we took a nap. I looked at the newspaper for a while then we had supper.
After supper, John and Karen came over and we all talked till bed time.
At this time, I would like to add that I love going to grandma’s house. When I go, I feel like a grandchild. I love the warm mush every morning and dinner in the afternoon with a supper at night. It feels so wonderful to be able to come and have a great time. It is a place where time happens elsewhere and the only thing that matters is spending time together. It makes me excited to be a grandparent one day so I can spoil my grandchildren.

No comments: