17 February 2009

Mush, snow, and 1 T means tablespoon (cont.)

Day Four
Got up early and had mush and pancakes with lovely delicious brown eggs. Good looking*, KT, and I got ready to play in the snow then went to John and Karens. They let us use their snow mobiles which was a ton of fun to just ride around on. I have never been on one and I am glad to have that experience. After that we used the sled and the snowmobile to pick us up at the bottom of the hill. It was really nice to not have to walk up the big hill every time we went down. I think that if we had to walk up, we wouldn’t have stayed out there that long.
Afterward, we went in the house and Karen gave us 18 fresh, from her own chickens, brown eggs. I am so excited to eat them.
We went back to grandmas and started making fajitas and cake mix cinnamon rolls. KT called her sister to get the recipe because of course she didn’t bring the book with her (just so everyone knows, the big “T” means Tablespoon and the little one means teaspoon). They turned out delicious. We then lounged and enjoyed each other till Jack and I left. We drove home safely and I got today off because there was only one appointment. Tomorrow, I go to the hospital to be an assistant then have Thursday off as well.

No comments: