We ran kind of late last night because....
WE DECIDED TO HOOK UP OUR WASHER AND DRYER AND TEST IT RIGHT AFTER GOODLOOKING GOT HOME FROM WORK!! (free installation must be nice but we got an awesome deal from goodlookings coworker who just moved so we had to install it ourselves... meaning I had to go to Home Depot myself and get the hoses and clips and electrical stuff alone... in the end, it was easier than I thought it would be to hook it all up)
Yo got it! I am the super deliriously happy proud owner of a beautiful white washer and dryer! The washer is a lot bigger than the one's I have been using here and the ones I used in Provo and Mississippi. The dryer dried my clothes in like 25 minutes! HORRAY!
AND I got to make dinner at the same time (normally, I sit outside and play i pod games or read while I do laundry at the laundromat)
The run went well. It was about 730 when we went and I can't believe I am saying this but I think I prefer to run on pavement now instead of a treadmill. I like having physical land marks instead of a time or number goal. I like to hear my feet hit the ground. I actually kind of liked the run last night... sh... don't tell anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment