27 September 2010

Soooo Guess What?!

It's almost my real Birthday!! YaY!
I want just a few things like a meat tenderizer, someone to make my all time favorite "if I don't have it, it's not really my birthday" cake, new sunday shoes (size 8 1/2 - 9), an autumn skirt that goes just below the knees ("to the ankle" length is sooo being saved till after my legs don't look so nice anymore.... maybe never.), and a couple of things from Close To My Heart (if you want to get me something from there shoot me an email and I will send you my CTMH wishlist... it's kind of long).
Goodlooking and I are going to sign up to run a 5K the day after my birthday!!! I am kind of excited.. emphasis on "kind of".
On Saturday, I RAN the WHOLE mile and finished in under 12 minutes again.. gotta step it up, I know.
AND last but not least... well.. maybe.  I have a bruise on my leg under my knee on the inside side of my right leg that has been there for a while, AND I don't know where it came from.

No comments: