I am really excited to start school on the 29th. Not so much for the actual putting on my backpack and heading out the door to microcomputers but for the possibility that I might get really hard homework and have something to do and something real to stress about like a test. I hate all the time I have to sit and think about how badly I want to be anywhere but here. Yeah we have a nice apartment and Goodlooking has an AMAZING job with GREAT perks like everyother Friday off and getting off at 4 and all the time off that he gets (not to mention the great benefits like health, vision, and dental at an unheard of price).
What am I talking about?! Am I an idiot for not wanting to be here with the nasty bugs that I have never seen or heard of? For hating the debilitating humidity that I have never felt? For missing family and everything that they get to do together ?
YES!
I love the beautiful colors and how now it is starting to cool off and on our runs, I find bushes on fire with colors of fall. Bright reds and golden yellows!!
I don't HAVE to work (though I want to) because Goodlookings job IS so amazing.
I can learn to be a better homemaker and build my skill base of cooking and couponing.
I have time to listen to me and not screaming in my ears.
AND i don't have to be around the drama that comes from living in my home town and knowing what is going on from time to time.
MY GOAL:: appreciate and learn!
2 comments:
What do you put in a Juicy Lucy again? I know you've told us before, but I forget. Is it cheese?
You stole the Juicy Lucy from us?? Whooo How Rude.. just kiddin.. love you
Post a Comment