17 September 2010

readjustment

If you have been a long time reader into my not so personal life (because I don't put my deep down personal "brings me to tears" thoughts on this thing), you will remember this post about my bedding dilemma.  It has changed and I am a bit proud about it (sometimes I lapse back into the past and freak out about it but I a pretty good about breathing and letting it go).
Now, I am ok with the fitted sheet being a bit wrinkled
I still like to pull the flat out above the comforter but its ok if I can't
Sometimes I like to be slightly tangled in the sheet (I don't know why but it is only occasionally)
and also I HAVE to have my side tucked in (cause it helps me feel a bit more in control).

I haven't gotten up in the middle of the night to fix it in a LONG time!!
YAY ME!

and here is a photo of our new car that we bought in march in Utah cause we got a slammin deal on it.
(cause I know I like to see photos on other people's blogs)

No comments: