The Biggest Loser makes me cry EVERY TIME I watch it. (not over doing it with the upper case here). Tonight I cried.... and then I almost cried again when I realized it was only a half episode. :(
I watched a full episode for the first time this week...I have seen snip-its here and there. I've been mostly interested in what they do for excercise as exercise is so difficult with extra weight...case in point...my knees are killing me these days. Not stopping my work-out...but I'm too heavy and so my body is screaming at me. Anyway. I wish they would show more of how the individuals training plan works as well as their dietary and energy needs. I seriously could not believe the temptation that they had of their "favorite food" and one of their "favorite foods" was...the nasty mac and cheese from the box. I feel sorry for that person. Out of all the food in the world to have a hard time with ...that is just sad.!
Glad to know there's another fan out there! I hate those To Be Continued episodes!! I hope that Dan, or is it Don? gets kicked off. I'll be watching tomorrow. We just got to hear Heather Hansen speak (she was the 3rd place winner in season 3, but got pregnant before the final weigh-in) It was great to hear a real person speak about being on the show and all the stuff that goes on. very fascinating. I think those people who go on the show and stick with it are very inspirational.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha. I enjoy watching the show too. It often makes me cry too.
I watched a full episode for the first time this week...I have seen snip-its here and there. I've been mostly interested in what they do for excercise as exercise is so difficult with extra weight...case in point...my knees are killing me these days. Not stopping my work-out...but I'm too heavy and so my body is screaming at me. Anyway. I wish they would show more of how the individuals training plan works as well as their dietary and energy needs. I seriously could not believe the temptation that they had of their "favorite food" and one of their "favorite foods" was...the nasty mac and cheese from the box. I feel sorry for that person. Out of all the food in the world to have a hard time with ...that is just sad.!
Glad to know there's another fan out there! I hate those To Be Continued episodes!! I hope that Dan, or is it Don? gets kicked off. I'll be watching tomorrow. We just got to hear Heather Hansen speak (she was the 3rd place winner in season 3, but got pregnant before the final weigh-in) It was great to hear a real person speak about being on the show and all the stuff that goes on. very fascinating. I think those people who go on the show and stick with it are very inspirational.
Post a Comment