21 January 2011

A couple things from this week.

I started Nanny job and did two days of it this week.  I do it from 730ish till 330ish three days a week.

I ran almost a whole mile and am almost back to where I was last fall(ish) timewise and abilitywise.

I forgot about crockpot Thursday so now the menu is a little skewonkus but I think by Sunday, I can be back on track.

Envelope budgeting is going pretty good.

I am working on a super cool Project but I don't know how to finish it.

We watched Rear Window last night and it is interesting how the lines of a movie can change your mind.

Watched the "new" Narnia movie in 3-D and I must say I am not 100% on board with 3-D.

Question for anyone who is interested in commenting :: What do you have to be doing to drop a cell phone in a toilet??  I have never done it so I am not sure how it works.

1 comment:

Josh said...

what is the super cool project?