I got my hair cut
In the motherland, we had the MOST AMAZING mexican food I have had in a long time.... I am still thinking about it, got to see my best friend from HS get sealed to her one and only and baby boy (so CUTE), I got to play with nieces and a nephew. I spent almost a whole day washing a car then the rest of it helping my dad and GoodLooking shingle the addition to the living room of my parents house. Visited with family and went running almost everyday.
In the InLawLand, had a great Christmas Morning, we celebrated birthdays (two kids decided to come RIGHT before the new year), went to the temple, had really cute family pictures done, didn't get to go to Super Wok, played lots of games, and I went running almost as much as I should have.
::STORY::
Did anyone else get Wii Resort for Christmas??? We didn't (it would have been ridiculous if we had because we don't even have a television much less anything Wii) BUT the inlaws did and we have been playing it A LOT. There is a game called swordplay and I am pretty amazing at it. Some small cousins (I don't know ages but smaller than me) came to play and make cookies and just hang out and we were playing swordplay against eachother. I had beat everyone and the smallest boy comes along and knocks me in the water!!! basically... I got showed.
No comments:
Post a Comment