13 January 2011

Christmas

So. I am not so good at taking photographs but here are some (and I MEAN some) of the highlights of Christmas at home.

Here we are at the Mesa Temple lights (Pano that I took on my phone)

Here is GoodLooking playing in the leaves with BOY
(For some silly reason, I had a hankering to rake the leaves in my moms yard... So I did then BOY came out and started messing up the pile so GoodLooking came and saved me.. GoodLooking taught BOY about electricity on the slide and they were shocking eachother like crazy and it was pretty darn funny)

YIPPIE!!! I got to go to Eegee's.. I have so much like in my <3 for this place and "flavor of the month" (Especially if it is watermelon!!)

CONE OF SHAME in Mesa area

I had a really good time spending time with my family!  I sure do miss them and hope that they miss me enough to come visit me.

No comments: