03 February 2013

Color In Motion


On Saturday, I ran my 3rd 5K.  I made my own shirt for the run and when I would run by kids, they would say how cool it is to whoever they were walking/running with. 
I shaved 5 minutes off my time, I ran the whole time, and I enjoyed it a lot.


This woman here is AMAZING.  Such an inspiration to me.  She shaves about 2 minutes off each of her 5K's and yesterday, she shaved like 6 minutes off her old time because she wanted to make sure I knew my run time (I forgot to bring my stopwatch and didn't want to cary my phone through it).  She is so cool.


I created a team but some people were unable to come :(.  I carpooled with a friend and we went to lunch afterward.  It was a great break from the pinching, food throwing and spitting, cranky, amazing, funny, smart kid.  Some great adult conversations were had.

Here I am at the "color party" after the race where I caught 3 bags of color.

(I'm not in this picture)


I can't wait to run my next race!!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Go Lindsay! That looks awesome and you look great!

hi de ho said...

You love that you had this totally colorful time! You are so - I can't think of a cool enough word -WOOT!!Woot!!